The popularity of online trading continues to grow. The aging forex market is gradually being replaced by trading platforms of a new type that offer fixed profits on trades. The modern trader can get up to 89% return on investment in 1 minute just by indicating the right direction of chart movement – up or down. When using technical analysis techniques, you can get profitable signals at a rate of up to 80% and consistently earn on your trading. But you need to learn how first.
In this article, we will conduct a detailed overview of Binomo. It is one of the best international fixed-contract trading companies. Binomo is the best choice for novice users, as the company is focused on beginner training and it has received awards in that regard. The platform is also attractive for experienced traders. The following advantages can be noted: high profitability, adaptation for short-term trading, integrated technical analysis tools, tournaments, quick payments, etc. But first things first.
Company information and trading conditions
Company. Registered in Cyprus, operating since 2014. Certified by a financial market regulator, assigned category “A” by the International Finance Commission.
Trading. High/Low contracts with yields of up to 89% and a cost of $1. Over 45 trading assets.
Finances. Start with $10, international and national payment systems supported. Payments within a period of a few hours to 3 days (depending on the level of the account), seven days a week. Bonuses for crediting of up to 100%. Investment insurance.
Support. 24-hour multilanguage online chat, email, phone (not in all countries) and Skype.
Other. Individual training and exclusive offers for VIP users, trader tournaments with impressive prize funds.
The Binomo platform is not a standard solution, like many of its competitors offer, but a proprietary development. This gives the company the independence to develop its own platform at its discretion. On average, a major update is performed 1 or 2 times a year, which significantly expands the functionality. Plus, minor improvements are constantly being made. The functionality of the current terminal is very different from the first version of the platform introduced in 2015.
Capabilities of the modern platform:
- trading “High/Low” fixed-income contracts;
- convenient minimalist interface – all the necessary tools are always at hand;
- more than 30 tools for technical analysis of the chart – hundreds of strategies are available;
- visualization of open trades, expirations, and current status of operations;
- multi-threaded trading – unlimited number of trades, independent asset tabs;
- candlestick and line chart with the choice of time frame from second intervals to 1 month;
- scrolling functionality and free scaling of the chart;
- economic calendar with financial news and market reaction forecasts.
The Android and Apple stores feature adapted mobile versions of the terminal. There is also a special app for trading CFDs.
Account crediting and payments
The minimum amount for a real deposit or payment is $10, or the exchange rate equivalent in a particular country’s national currency. Go to the Cashier section to complete financial transactions. It displays the available payment systems, transaction history, and information on account levels.
The number of available systems depends on the country of residence specified in the user’s profile. The company is constantly expanding the list of supported systems, taking into account individual localizations. Universal systems (VISA, NETELLER, WMZ, PerfectMoney, and others) are available worldwide.
You can earn on Binomo in two ways: by trading on real money and by participating in trading contests. Tournaments are the main feature of the company that clearly distinguish it from among the many other unremarkable trading platforms.
Binomo has been regularly holding competitions for many years. The duration of these activities varies from 24 hours to 1 month. The prize pools range from $300 to $70,000, and even that is not the limit.
Types of Binomo tournaments:
- free – The “Daily Free” contest with free entry for all users, a prize fund from 300 to 600 USD, 60 prize places;
- paid – they have increased prize funds, on average from 1,500 to 35,000 USD, the cost of entry ranges from $5 to $30.
Participation in the free tournament is a real opportunity to make money trading real money with zero risk of losing any money. Prizes are credited to the regular account, and they can be withdrawn at any time to a card or wallet.
Training and support
Since its first days of operation, the company has positioned itself as a platform for beginners. In 2015, the company was given an award for this at the FE Awards. The platform pays special attention to the issue of training for beginner traders.
Binomo opportunities for beginner training:
- video lessons – the Binomo News channel regularly posts training videos for beginners;
- demo account – trading on the real market without financial risk, an unlimited account balance, switching between the real and demo accounts in one click;
- answers to questions – you can open the FAQ right in the web terminal by clicking “Help” in the left side toolbar;
- step-by-step strategies – beginners are offered ready-made strategies with detailed instructions;
- individualized training – quick and effective trading development under the guidance of a personal mentor (for VIP status only).
The number of video lessons in the catalog depends on the language version of the site. The greatest amount of materials are available in English. However, active translation work is underway for other localizations.
Hidden features of Binomo
In conclusion, our review will consider some features of the Binomo platform which are not immediately noticeable to ordinary users.
- Scaling of indicators and the chart. Basic scaling is done using the corresponding buttons on the chart or the mouse wheel. But fine adjustments can also be made by scrolling in the area of the lower and side right scale of the chart. You can adjust the vertical scale of the entire chart, or of each indicator separately. It is also possible to manually drag and drop the chart with the mouse.
- Adding Moving Average to indicator windows. It is possible to integrate Moving Average lines in the windows of individual oscillators and indicators. To do this, select the right value for the Field parameter when adding a curve. This will allow you to create hybrid versions of indicators, increasing their accuracy thanks to the additional signal filters.
- Keyboard trading. Opening trades, choosing assets, regulating expirations and costs – all this can be done without a mouse. Detailed information can be obtained in the terminal by clicking the “Hot Keys” button located below the trade management panel.
- Copying chart settings. When opening new charts, the settings from the current window are copied automatically. Therefore, it is best to first set up a single tab according to the template and then open all the necessary assets one by one.
- Expanded list of assets. For trades lasting 1-5 minutes, the range of assets is limited to Forex currency pairs and cryptocurrencies. To trade stocks and indices, you need to specify “15-60 minutes” when opening a new asset chart.
You can implement your most daring ideas on the Binomo terminal. Its functionality in terms of technical analysis is more advanced than it may seem at first glance. That’s why the platform is so popular with traders of all levels, from beginners to professionals. Binomo is a modern platform for effective short-term trading.